Australian-made MASTEC MGBs (Mobile Garbage Bins) are renowned for their robust, high-performance designs.
The 140-litre squat MGB deivers the ideal combination of size and capacity. Specifically developed to overcome the issues that can be associated with lifting both large and small bins with one vehicle, the MASTEC 140-litre squat MGB has been designed to help with optimising grab arm settings enabling one vehicle to collect both large and small bins without any problems.
View the 140 Litre bin brochure
- Extra supports and webbing on rear full-width handle for greater strength
- Strong, one-piece handle design
- Large flat lid surface area is ideal for hot stamping business name, crest or logo
- Recessed lid handles
- Lid feature two permanent inserts 'This side to road' and 'no hot ashes or liquids' moulded into lid
- Blowhole tab for auto-opening systems
- High quality UV-Stabilised HDPE construction
- Performance tested for 'grab lift' side-loaders using rogorous PED:TC0010 Bin Lift Cycle Test developed by Macdonald Johnston Engineering Company Pty Ltd (MJE)
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel axle
- Solid rubber-tyred wheels with plastic injection hub
- Reduced lateral wheel movement for greater manoeuvrability
- Large base for greater stability
10-year Manufacturing Warranty
As with all MASTEC bins and lids, MASTEC MGBs are built tough enough to withstand even the harshest conditions and come with a 10-year manufacturing warranty* ensuring that you get the long-term performance that you need.
* Conditions apply - please refer to the MASTEC warranty policy.
MASTEC MGBs and lids are available in a range of standard colours and can be 'mixed and matched' to suit your specific needs.
Please Note: This colour chart is intended as a guide only. Actual colours may vary from those shown due to differences resulting from the printing process.